If you’ve been scrolling through Instagram recently, you’ve probably noticed another crystal skincare trend – The Face Roller. Since the Face Rollers became popular in the beauty world, everyone has been curious about it. So we put together the ultimate guide to face rolling, from its benefits to selecting the right roller for your skin type. The small device is typically made of jade or rose quartz. Some have two roller balls, while others resemble a miniature rolling pins with rollers of varying sizes attached to both ends of the handle. They also claim to provide significant skin benefits. The simple act of massaging your face with a face roller has numerous skin benefits.
What exactly is a Face Roller?
A Face Roller dates back to ancient China, where it was popular among wealthy Chinese women. A Face Roller is a dual-ended facial tool with a jade stone or other crystal head. Depending on their size, these heads are used on various parts of acetate.
Face rollers come in a variety of sizes and stones due to their growing popularity. A mini roller, for example, is smaller in size and has only one roller head, as the name implies. The mini roller is designed to fit around the eyes and mouth. Face rollers are made from a variety of stones, including jade, amethyst, and obsidian.
- Advertisement -
What Are the Advantages of Using a Face Roller?
Using a Face Roller has several advantages, including:
How does a Face Roller function?
According to science, rolling your tool across your face creates light pressure, stimulating blood and energy flow among your facial tissues. This increases blood circulation as well as lymph movement, resulting in effective cell regeneration, repair, and protection!
What is the Best Face Rollers for Your Skin?
Because the facial rollers trend has become so popular thanks to social media, the market is flooded with various crystal rollers. Because the topical products you use are dictated by your skin type. There are 4 types of commonly used face rollers.
It has a cooling effect that reduces inflammation and soothes irritation. Promotes lymphatic drainage, which aids in the removal of wrinkles and blemishes. It expands, tightens, and strengthens the immune system.
|Soothes skin and Irritation||Blemishes|
|Reduces Inflammation||Lymphatic Drainage|
2. Rose Quartz
This lovely crystal is associated with self-love and care. Represents youth and beauty. It is in charge of lowering your stress and negative energy. It repairs, heals, and stimulates cell turnover, softening fine lines.
|Reduces stress||Cell turnover|
|Give rids from negative energy||Lines and wrinkles|
|Repairs and heals||Tired skin|
Because this crystal is powerful and protective, it is ideal for acne-prone skin. It soothes and tightens skin.
|Calms inflammation||Acne and inflammation|
|Tightens skin||Lymphatic drainage|
|Rejuvenates and brightens||Dull skin|
This stone restores the skin’s overall balance. It contains potent earth, fire, and water elements. It has a deep healing effect on the skin, penetrating it and rejuvenating it on all levels.
Face Roller Application
How to use a Face Roller
1. The first step is to freeze the tool for 2-3 hours to prepare it for rolling.
2. Clean your face while your tool is in the freezer. Use a face cleanser which is appropriate for your skin type. Make certain that it is completely free of dirt and any previous product. After that, pat your face dry with a soft towel.
3. Place your Jade Roller in the back at the top of your neck and begin rolling it downwards. After you’ve finished covering your back, roll it down both sides of your neck. After that, place the Jade Roller in front of your neck and roll it from the jawline to the collarbones.
4. After finishing the previous step, bring your roller to the center of your face. Extend it outwards and to the sides. Before moving on to the forehead, make sure you finish rolling your cheeks.
5. Roll your roller down to your brow from your forehead. When you’re finished, place the roller between your brows and pull it up.
6. Gently roll the smaller side of your roller between the outer and inner corners of your eyes.
7. Finally, dry your face with a towel and apply your favorite moisturizer. Best moisturizers to achieve your ideal skin
How frequently should you use a Face Roller?
You can use your Jade Rollers up to three to four times per week. You can also use it daily. Just keep in mind that being inconsistent will have an impact on the healing process.
How to Care for Face Rollers
Cleaning your Face Roller regularly is essential because you do not want the dirt and bacteria that have accumulated on it to spread to your face the next time you use it. In addition, soak the towel in soapy water (water + your cleanser) and gently wipe your tool. What You Should Know About Dry Cleansing. Hot water and harsh chemical soaps/cleaners will damage the stones in your roller. Before putting your roller back into its box, make sure it is completely dry.
Remember that your Face Roller is extremely fragile, and falling it can damage its crystals, altering the results. You can keep your tool in a dry place that is not too high. You can even keep it in your refrigerator (or a make-up fridge) to keep it cool.