Upcoming UPSC Exams 2022-23 Exam Dates Know all the Important Dates
The central recruitment body is the Union Public Service Commission. UPSC holds numerous exams each year to recruit qualified candidates for various level A and level B positions across India. UPSC exams are regarded as one of the most difficult in the world, but many aspiring candidates succeed. The UPSC exam schedule will undoubtedly be useful to you.
UPSC Exam Eligibility Requirements
The UPSC notification will include the official eligibility criteria for the UPSC Exam 2022. To apply for the IAS Exam or the UPSC Civil Services Examination, you must meet the criteria outlined below.
|UPSC Civil Services Educational Requirements||Any recognized university diploma|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Category Requirement|
The Important Dates UPSC Exams Application Dates Prelims
|Examination Name||Application Dates||Exam Date|
|UPSC CDS-1 2023 Exam||December 21, 2022- January 10, 2023||April 16, 2023|
|UPSC CDS-2 2023 Exam||May 17-June 6, 2023||September 3, 2023|
|NDA-1 2023 Exam||December 21, 2022- January 10, 2023||April 16, 2023|
|NDA-2 2023 Exam||May 17-June 6, 2023||September 3, 2023|
|UPSC CAPF Exam||16th April-16th May 2023||August 6th, 2023|
|CSE 2022-23||February 1-February 21, 2023||Prelims- May 28, 2023
Mains – September 15, 2023
|IES/ISS Exam 2022-23||April 19- May 9, 2023||June 23, 2023|
|Combined Medical services 2022-23||April 19th- May 9th 2023||Prelims- July 16th, 2023|
|Indian Foreign Service Examination 2023||February 1-21st Feb 2023||Prelims – May 28, 2023
Mains – November 26, 2023
UPSC Exam Syllabus for the Main Exam
Candidates for UPSC 2022 may be required to write essays on multiple topics, similar to the previous year’s exams. They will be expected to organize their thoughts and write succinctly.
PAPER-II General Studies I: Indian Heritage and Culture, World History and Geography, and Society
- Indian Heritage and Culture, World History and Geography, and Society
- From ancient to modern times, Indian culture will cover the most essential aspects of Art Forms, Literature, and Architecture.
- Significant events, personalities, and issues in modern Indian history from the mid-eighteenth century to the present.
- The Freedom Struggle and its various stages, as well as significant contributors/contributions from various parts of the country.
- Consolidation and reorganization of the country following independence.
- The events of the 18th century, such as the Industrial Revolution, World Wars, redrawing of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies such as communism, capitalism, socialism, and so on, will be included in the History of the World, in their various forms and effects on society.
- Indian Society’s Highlights, India’s Diversity Women’s and women’s organizations’ roles, population and related issues, poverty and development issues, urbanization, its problems, and solutions Globalization’s impact on Indian society: social empowerment, communalism, regionalism, and secularism.
PAPER-III General Studies-II Governance, Constitution, Politics, Social Justice, and International Relations
- Historical foundations, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions, and the basic structure of the Indian Constitution
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges related to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to the local level, and challenges associated with this.
- Power separation among various organs, dispute resolution mechanisms, and institutions
Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries, Parliament and State Legislatures – structure, functioning, business conduct, powers and privileges, and issues that arise from these.
- Structure, organization, and operation of the Executive and Judiciary, Ministries and Departments of Government, pressure groups and formal/informal associations, and their role in the Polity
- The highlights of the People’s Representation Act.