New Zealand has been slowly emerging as one of the top destinations for Indians to migrate to. The most prominent reasons for that include the use of English as the medium of communication, high standards of living, great employment opportunities, an incredibly beautiful landscape for tourism, interaction with people from all across the globe, and much more. Rudraksh Group in Mohali has seen a surge in the number of applications for the New Zealand visa in the last few years.
This is particularly true after the government of New Zealand announced the Recovery Work Visa Program for 2023. The aim behind launching this program is to tackle the labor shortage issue that has gripped the nation since the recent catastrophe. As a result, the country is seeking foreign migrants to fulfill their labor shortage demand. Let us check out the salient features of this program along with all the requirements needed for you to apply.
The list of documents required to apply for this visa is not all that different from the regular scenarios. Here is a list of all the documents you need.
- Advertisement -
- Valid passport (validity up to 1 year)
- Passport-size photos
- Character Certificate / Criminal Record / Police Certificate
- Medical Certificate (Fit to perform the job)
- Bank Statement / Proof of Funds
Benefits of this Program
You would be glad to know that this visa application comes with its own perks and benefits. These include:
- A visa processing time of just 7 working days will ensure that you don’t have to wait for months to get a decision.
- Once you get this visa, you become eligible to sponsor your family as well. Hence, you can migrate to New Zealand along with your family members.
- Application fee of NZ$700 is fully refunded if your Visa gets approved.
- The duration of your visa is six months which can be extended once you land in the country and get a sponsor or job for a longer duration.
- You could expect a minimum average salary of around NZ$52,000. This will ensure that you are able to earn a lot compared to India. Note that the living expenses are slightly higher as well.
Following are the domains in which there are a lot of vacancies at the moment:
- Administration Assistant
- Child Welfare Worker
- Machine Operator
- Construction Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Electrical Engineer
- IT & Web Developer
- Sales Representative
- Retail Assistant
- Digital Marketer
- Graphic Designer / Animator
- Project Manager
How to apply?
In order to apply for the Recovery Worker Visa Program 2023, you need to find a suitable position on various online portals like Seek, Trade Me Jobs, Indeed, Hays, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc. You will need a CV in the Euro Pass format to apply for jobs. Then, you need to obtain the INZ-1377 form from your employer. Remember, this is mandatory for all applicants.
Thereafter, you need to create your profile on the immigration.gov.nz website and upload the documents including your financial statements, proof of funds, character certificate, academic records, experience certificates, etc. You can upload all the documents that you think are relevant to you getting the job. To discuss your case in-depth, make sure to visit the office of Rudraksh Immigration Group in Mohali where the experts will guide you through the entire process.