Bhumi Pednekar rose to fame even before the release of her first movie “Dum Laga Ke Haisha” for her fit to the chubby story. Bhumi’s absolutely awesome chubby to fit weight loss story is remarkable and it takes lots of effort, hard work, and sacrifice, and obviously an intense workout. The story is said to be one of the best body transformations the most powerful in the Indian film industry. For her debut film and for her role, they needed to gain her weight by 90kilograms, wear a saree, and play the role of an oversized housewife, who is obviously trying to get love, affection from her husband.
She is one of the most famous actresses on social media. The actress has a hoard and eats quite a lot of food before her film. But the actress who incredibly increased her weight so early for the movie, just after the end of the film she drastically lost 32kilos in the span of just 4 months which is undoubtedly remarkable. She did all this with the help of her trainer to formulate her diet. And also to segregate all the types of foods that she has been eating before and now that she has to eradicate them from the diet.
Lessons on diet and healthy food
- Swimming: It is one of the lightest and one of the best fitness exercises and it definitely helps in quick weight reduction. Swimming also helps in toning the muscles. Bhumi says that she used to swim a lot to lose the extra kilos.
- Running: If you don’t want to wake up and go to the gym every day. The best alternative is running. It is the best and the most intensive method. Bhumi took running really seriously that helped her a lot in her weight loss journey.
- Dance: “Even today, I dance to Bollywood tunes, it is high-intensity cardio and a great way to tone up,” Bhumi said in one of her interviews. Yes, dancing is definitely one of the best options it does help a lot in losing weight and it doesn’t feel heavy. And dance can also be done indoors.
- Having Healthy snacks: Bhumi used to have healthy snacks. Her mother played an important role in her weight loss journey. She used to visit the trainers and keep a record of all her workouts. Her mother helped her make a healthy diet most of which include home-cooked Indian food. She replaced sugar with jaggery, wheat with flour made of ragi. Vegetables and added buttermilk to her meals. Bhumi avoided junk foods and opted for soya sticks, kale chips, yogurt cubes, dark chocolate, and berry smoothie.
- Drinking water: Bhumi confessed to drinking lots and lots of water while she was on her diet. If you are up for the weight loss journey and haven’t drunk your water, your journey is not gonna bear fruits. Because drinking water reduces many gastro ingestion diseases. And if these are taken control there will be enough space for working on the fats tissues and burning them.
- Variety in Workout regime: In most of her interviews, Bhumi has said that she did a variety of workout routines to lose that extra kilos. Her workouts were not only confined to running and swimming, as even they played an important part. But it was also extensive training.