Yukti Kapoor is a popular Indian television actress. She gained immense popularity with her TV show, Agnifera (2017), in which she played the character of ‘Ragini.’ She is known for serials like television shows Maddam Sir, Namah, Agnifera and Balika Vadhu. She started her career with the serial Nani Si Kali Meri Ladli in 2010.
Kapoor was born on 18 May 1992 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She was born in a middle-class Hindu family. She wanted to become an airhostess in childhood. Also never thought that she would work in the television industry one day. Her family lives in Jagatpura area of Jaipur. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She did her schooling and graduation from Rajasthan
|Brother||Ronak Kapoor and Gaurav Kapoor|
She debuted as an actor in the DD National’s TV serial, ‘Nanhi Si Kali… Meri Ladli’ in 2010. She played the character of ‘Guddi’ in this serial. She acted in the Bhojpuri film, ‘Ka Ukhad Leba,’ in 2013. In 2013, she acted in the TV serials, like ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga,’ ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara,’ and ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.’
In 2015, she appeared in the Bollywood film ‘Uvaa’ along with Rohan Mehra, Sheena Bajaj, Jimmy Sheirgill and many more actors. She played the character of ‘Urmila’ in the 2015 serial ‘Siya Ke Ram.’ She appeared in the Colors TV’s popular serial, ‘Balika Vadhu’ in 2016. She got immense popularity with the TV serial, ‘Agniphera’ (2017). Also she played the character of ‘Ragini’ opposite the TV actor, Ankit Gera, in this serial. She was roped in for the SAB TV serial, ‘Maddam Sir’ in 2020 along with other actors, like Gulki Joshi, Bhavika Sharma, and Sonali Pandit Naik.
Yukti met the popular TV actor, Rohan Mehra while shooting for her debut film ‘Uvaa’ in 2015. They became friends, and soon, they fell in love with each other. Later, the couple got separated; as they were not able to give time to each other due to their work commitments.
She is in a rumoured relationship with the businessman, Karan Dandir.
Lesser Known Facts
- She loves eating South Indian dishes.
- Her hobbies include dancing and listening to music.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties.
- She owns a Hyundai Creta car.
- Yukti and her ex-boyfriend, Rohan Mehra, were approached for the celebrity couple dance show, ‘Nach Baliye’ season 8, but they rejected the offer. 
- On the success of her TV serial ‘Agnifera’ (2017), she said, “I am a happy soul now as I am loved by the audience. I am glad and have no regrets as I have earned fame, financially too I am satisfied. I got many shades to play in this particular show. Agnifera has been a blessing in my career.”