Lakhs of youth give UPSC written exam every year. But some youth clear the preliminary exam and reach the main exam. So for some it seems like a failure. Every effort is made by the candidates selected for the main examination to clear this examination. Many candidates are also successful in this. But the candidates get caught in the tricky questions asked during the interview and their dream of joining the civil services remains a dream. Unless he again appears in the preliminary and main examination and clears those examinations and does not pass in the interview. So that you do not get caught in the trap of such tricky questions, so today we will know the answers to some strange questions asked in UPSC interview here.
1. Question: Highest salary paying country in the world?
Answer: This is the top 5 countries in the world, which pay the highest salaries – Luxembourg, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria and America.
2. Question: When was India’s first mission Chandrayaan launched?
Answer: The first moon-going spacecraft Chandrayaan was launched on 22 October 2008.
3. Question: How many eyes does an earthworm have?
4. Question: Which country in the world does not have a single farm?
Answer: Singapore is a country that does not have a single farm.
5. Question: Where is the world’s largest intersection?
Answer: The world’s largest square is Red Square in Moscow.