The Income Tax Department of India has invited applications for the Tax Inspector and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates to apply for these posts on 18 April
You can apply. Let us tell you that the Income Tax Department has recruited a total of 24 posts. Interested candidates official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in You can apply online by visiting Under this recruitment, appointment will be made according to the sports quota.
Under this recruitment, applications have been invited for the posts of Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant. The candidates interested for these posts must have a degree from any recognized university and for the post of multi-tasking staff, the candidate must have passed 10th. The candidate wishing to apply must have participated in national or international sports competition. For sports qualification and detailed information related to this recruitment, interested candidates can check the notification released on the official website.
The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years to apply for these posts. But reserved category candidates will be given special relaxation in upper age limit as per government rules. Under this recruitment, candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of their merit and ground test.
Income Tax Inspector – 1 post.
Tax Assistant – 5 Posts.
Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 Posts.
Learn how can apply
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Now candidates click on the Recruitment Notices section given on the home page.
- After that click on the link of candidate recruitment.
- The application form has also been given along with the notification on the official website, download it candidates.
- The candidate has to send the application form through registered post to the address mentioned in the advertisement.