SALONI KHANA, HER AGE, FAMILY, AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Saloni Khanna (also, Saloni Khanna Patel), is an Indian television actress, born in 1984 in Delhi. She was born in a Punjabi family. She is of 37 years. Saloni was married recently in May 2021 to Viraf Patel (her husband). Saloni got married in Bandra Court and they both donated all their wedding funds in PM Relief Funds for the treatment of Covid 19 patients. Her father works in IBM but her father’s name is not known and neither of her mother’s. She has a sister, Tripti Khanna.
Currently, she is residing in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nothing is known about her schooling but her schooling has been done from a private school in Delhi. She went to St Stephen’s College in Delhi, India, after her school. She is a graduate with a Bachelor’s of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Instrumentation. Her height is approximately 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs 55kg.
SALONI KHANNA’S CAREER
Before getting into the entertainment industry, Saloni used to work in airlines. She worked as a cabin crew in Jet Airways and also as Assistant Base Manager in Kingfisher. Even before her career in Airlines, she worked in many companies like Sunsilk and OLX, etc. It was this time that she received offers from the music producers.
- Advertisement -
In the year 2015, She made her music debut in a Punjabi music video ‘Chakkwein Suit’. After this, her career in the industry began and she kept on getting offers. Saloni has been the face of various commercials like Tanishq, Fair and Handsome, and Glossy Soap. In the year 2019, she got an opportunity to make her debut in the mini web series ‘The Heartbreak Hotel’.
She also appeared in a series called ‘Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala’ in the year 2020. She was finding an opportunity to do more than the mini-series, then she got a big platform in 2020. Saloni worked with big stars like Atul Kulkarni and Ashwini Bhave who were in the lead roles in the series ‘The Raikar Case’. Then again in 2021, she appeared in the web series ‘Broken But Beautiful’ as Maira in a lead role. Again, in the recent past, in 2021, she appeared in a comedy web series directed by Vikas Bahl. This series was aired on Zee5, ‘Sunflower’, with Sunil Grover as Sonu in the lead role.
OTHER FACTS ABOUT SALONI KHANNA
- Saloni Khanna has also walked ramps which include India Fashion Week, where she showcased various designs for various brands.
- Along with being an actor and model, Saloni is a classical Kathak Dancer. There are a few videos of her she uploaded on her social media handles of hers doing Kathak.
- In her spare time, she plays Ukelele, of which a picture was also shared by her on her Instagram handle.
- Saloni is also a dog lover and owns one. Some of her hobbies are traveling, sleeping, dancing, doing yoga, and hanging out with friends.
- There is no mention of anything related to her winning awards. There are no controversies that relate to her. Since she loves reading, her favorite book is ‘Conversation With God’.