Priyanka Jawalkar is an Indian, actress, model and fashion designer. She mostly works in South Indian films.
Priyanka Jawalkar was born on 12 November 1992 in a Marathi-speaking family in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. Jawalkar, a computer science graduate, has completed a Diploma in Fashion designing from National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad. Jawalkar was approached for films after she had uploaded a few of her photos on social media. Making her acting debut in the 2017 Telugu-language film Kala Varam Aaye, directed by Sampath V. Kumar. In November 2018, her second film Taxiwala was released, which is directed by Rahul Sankrityan. She has two releases in 2021.
After her success, she decided to reduce the extra weight and went to the gym, trimming down her weight and getting a curvaceous figure. The diva has played the leading role of the lady opposite Akkineni Akhil in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s next film, Produced by Geetha Arts. She did her schooling at Anantapur’s LRG High School. At the age of six, she became highly interested in acting after seeing Aishwarya Rai’s Tamil film ‘Jeans’ (1998).
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known|
|School||LRG High School, Anantpur|
|College / University||
|Height||5’5 in feet and inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
The actress debuted in 2013 with the movie Possessive. She is famous for her role as Anusha Anu in Telegu film “Taxiwala”. She was also starred in a movie Kala Varam Aaye in 2017
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
Lesser Known Facts
- She developed an interest in acting when she was just 6 years old. Also she developed an interest in acting after watching Tamil Film ‘Jeans’ (1998), also she always admired Aishwarya Rai.
- Born and brought up in a middle class Marathi Family in Anantapur, Andra Pradesh.
- After she graduated she was offered two films “Possessiveness” and ” It’s a girl issue”
- She worked at MNC before becoming an actresss.
- She learned acting from Hyderabad’s Bhikshu Acting School.
- In addition she also worked as a fashion designer.
- She is also very strict about her diet and fitness.
- Priyanka revealed that for Taxiwala she auditioned for three months.
- She styled her clothes by herself in the film Taxiwala
- Priyanka was also featured in the cover of Red Magazine
- When she was working in MNC she joined evening classes to pursue a diploma in Fashion Designing.
- She is a dog lover and keeps posting pictures of her dogs on Instagram and shares with fan.