Kavya Maran is also known as the mystery girl. She is the daughter of the Kalanithi Maran. Her father is the founder of the ‘Sun Network’, one of the most profitable media companies. She came into the limelight when she was seen supporting IPL team SRH.
Kavya Maran Biography
This mystery girl was born on August 6 1992 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Her full name is Kaviya Maran. She is the CEO of the team Sunrisers Hyderabad. Kavya was born and brought up in a political and business family background. Kavya’s grandfather was the former Union Minister of commerce- Murasoli Maran. Her uncle is India’s textile minister Dayanidhi Maran. Kavya Maran‘s net worth is 50 crore (estimated). The zodiac sign of this mystery girl is Leo.
- Father – Kalanithi Maran
- Mother – Kavery Maran
- Siblings- None
- Height – 5’4″ in feet and inches
- Weight – 50 kg
- Hair color -Black
- Eye color – Black
- Body measurement -32 -26-34
- School – Not Known
- College – Not Known
- Educational qualifications – Masters of Business Administration.
Kavya Maran Career
At present, she is the CEO of the IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad. As a kid, Kavya was always interested in Aviation and media sectors. Kavya is currently looking after SUN TV and the FM channels of SUN TV. She is the future heiress of SUN business and will look after all the responsibilities regarding the business. Kavya Maran’s salary package is Rs 87.5 crore.
Kavya Maran Relationship And More
She belongs to a reputed Hindu family. Her whole family is either into business or politics. Both her parents Kalanithi Maran and Kavery Maran are business personalities. Kavya’s father started his business as a video magazine and later became the successful CEO. He is one of the top 20 richest people in India and Kavya Is the future heiress. Being the heiress and currently looking after work she has no time to date. Maran is not dating anyone at present and odds are she will marry her family chosen person.
- Advertisement -
Kavya Maran Lesser known facts
- Her mother Kavery Maran is one of the most successful businesswomen in India
- Kaviya Maran likes Traveling and, Listening to Music, shopping.
- She is an enthusiastic devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- Kavya is a dog lover
- She is a huge fan of cricket and often watches her team match
- In 2018, her family purchased the Indian Premier League Team- ‘Sunrisers Hyderabad.’
- Daughter of Sun Group’s founder ‘Kalanithi Maran’
- Favorite Sports is Cricket
- She doesn’t have any social media pages but she has a huge fan following as a result of which there are a huge number of fan account and fake accounts as well.
- Kavya became popular as ‘ Mystery Girl ‘ of Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Her age as of 2021 is 29 years
- Maran’s Favorite color is Red and Black.
- She is CEO of Sunrisers Hyderabad