Indian Bank has invited applications for recruitment to 202 posts of Security Guard. The application process is going on and the last date to fill the online application is 9th March. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Bank, indianbank.in.
Indian Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be an ex-serviceman from Army/Navy/Air Force. The minimum educational qualification of the candidate should be 10th class (SSC/Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized state education board. Candidates having Graduation or higher degree are not eligible to apply. However, Matriculation Passed Ex-Servicemen with 15 years experience considered as “Graduates” are eligible to apply.
indian bank recruitment age limit
According to the notification (According to Notification) according to the Government of India category relaxation, the maximum age of the candidates should be 26 years and 29 years for OBC and 31 years for SC and ST (SC / ST).
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Bank, indianbank.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Career tab.
- Step 3: Click on the application link under ‘Recruitment of Security Guards in Subordinate Staff Cadre – 2022’.
- Step 4: Register yourself.
- Step 5: Fill the application form.
- Step 6: Upload all the required documents.
- Step 7: Keep a hard copy of the same with you for future reference.