GSEB Gujarat Board 10th Results 2022 To Release Today: The wait for the students of Gujarat Board 10th (Gujarat Board 10th Results 2022) will end today. Today i.e. 06 June 2022, on Monday at 8 am, GSEB SSC (GSEB SSC Results 2022) i.e. Gujarat Board 10th results will be declared. All preparations have been made in this regard by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board. The results (Gujarat SSC Results 2022) will be announced in the press conference. After this, those candidates who have given this year’s Gujarat Board GSEB SSC exam will be able to check the result (GSEB SSC Results 2022) on the official website. To do so the address of the official website of GSEB is – gseb.org
Check result with these simple steps –
- To see the Gujarat Board 10th Result, first of all go to the official website i.e. gseb.org.
- Here on the homepage a link named SSC Result Link will be given, click on it.
- After doing this, enter your login credentials on the page that opens and press the submit button.
- After doing this, your result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the result from here, download and take a print out if you want. This hardcopy may be useful in future.
How many marks are needed to pass –
According to the Gujarat Board, the marking scheme of class X is as follows. To pass, students will have to secure at least 33 percent aggregate marks in theory and practical together, only then they will be considered passed. They have to get at least ‘D’ in every course. Those candidates who will get ‘E1’ or ‘E2’ as result they should give compartment exam to improve their performance.