If you like multitasking makeup, the foundation alternative CC cream might be just what you need to add to your summer glow. It can be used to protect the skin from sun damage, fine wrinkles, and age spots, conceal blemishes, and even improve the tone of our skin. Keep reading to find out which option is best for you.
The pursuit of a smooth, flawless, yet natural-looking complexion will never end when it comes to beauty goals—but luckily for all of us, full-coverage foundations aren’t the only option for faking it when your skin won’t cooperate. Color correction cream (CC) is a skincare-makeup hybrid that provides coverage while also addressing specific skin issues.
Stay tuned at InterviewerPR.com for more updates
What is the purpose of a CC cream?
CC cream is an effective 2-in-1 skin care product that achieves similar results to using a color-correcting concealer and foundation. CC creams hide skin imperfections by using colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel.
The product, also known as ‘Colour Control’ cream, is a makeup product that can be used in place of foundation or primer. This product feels lighter on the skin than other products and can help to conceal skin imperfections such as redness, blemishes, signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, and others.
- Advertisement -
The beauty of CC cream is that it can be worn alone on days when you don’t want to wear much makeup or prefer a more natural look, but it can also be worn with a smoky eye!
The best CC creams for glowing, lit-from-within skin
- Supergoop! CC Screen SPF 50
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Camo CC Cream
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
- Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction + Care CC Cream, SPF 30
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Color Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Erborian Cc Cream High Definition Radiance Cream, SPF 25
- Kiko Milano Skin Trainer CC Blur
- Neutrogena Clear Coverage Flawless Matte CC Cream
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR CC Cream
- Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- Chanel CC Cream Super Active Complete Correction Sunscreen SPF 50
- By Terry Cellularose Moisturizing CC Cream
Difference between CC cream and BB cream?
CC stands for “color correcting,” and it claims to correct skin flaws and discoloration. (BB stands for “beauty or blemish” balm, and BB cream is a lighter, skin-friendly substitute for foundation.) They are a little heavier than BB creams and are designed to reduce redness, discoloration, and other signs of aging. They can also conceal areas of uneven texture on your skin, such as scars or acne marks. Also Read Get that gradient Korean lips with these tips