The Chinese bike maker is here with his latest addition to the fleet of its bike- Benelli Tornado 252R Sports Bike. This bike aims to compete with other bikes in the 250cc sports bike segment in the Asian market. In India, Benelli is only focusing on mid-capacity bikes. However, back in China, it has a big portfolio of other bikes as well.
The overall look of Benelli Tornado 252R is quite similar to Benelli 302R. It has a dashing big bike persona. And it has:
- Oval projector equipped headlight
- Sporty tail section
- Air scoops
- Advanced Graphics
- Available in Sober colors
Top-Notch Features of Benelli Tornado 252R
The major competitors of this bike in India are Yamaha R25, Kawasaki Ninja 250, Suzuki Gixxer SF250, and KTM RC 200 among others. Not only does this sports bike looks stunning it also has some amazing features. Some of the features of the bike are:
- An LCD instrument cluster that can pair up with a smartphone
- 37mm USD Fork
- The bike has a 249cc engine
- It has dual disc breaks that is the bike has front and rear wheels have breaks. It fosters the safety of the driver.
- The tyres are incorporated with ABS
- The bike is powered by BS-6 compliant 500-cc parallel-twin mill that makes 47.5PS at 8500rpm and 46Nm at 6000rpm
- It has a 21 liters large fuel tank
- The bike’s total weight is around 217kgs
The price of the Benelli Tornado 252R bike is 25,800 Yuan (Rs2.94 lakh). The bike has launched in China. However, there is no news of Benelli Tornado 252R launching in India any time soon. Some sources claim that it is quite ‘unlikely’ for the bike to be launched in India. The Chinese bike maker, Benelli is planning to choose 302R for the Indian market. The launch is expected in December 2021. Motorbikes lovers can anticipate an estimated price of Rs3,60,000.
- Advertisement -
You can check out a detailed video on the Benelli Tornado 252R here: https://youtu.be/J2mhI5StbYc