Ayesha Singh (born 19 June 1996) is an Indian actress known for portraying Sai Joshi in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein.
Ayesha Singh was born on 19 June 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra and brought up in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. She went to St. Patrick’s School, Agra, and later attended St. Patrick’s Junior College, Agra. She pursued a law degree at SNDT Women’s University Law School, Mumbai, Juhu Campus. She is a qualified lawyer who left her law career to be an actor. Before acting, she was assisting lawyers in murder cases and has even interrogated criminals.
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Patrick’s junior college, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||SNDT woman’s University law school Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Father name||Sudhir Pohankar|
|Mother name||Shobha pohankar|
|Brother name||Vishvet Singh|
|Sister name||Not known yet|
|Best friends name||Chahat, Shashwita and Shobhit|
Ayesha Singh made her television debut in 2015 with Doli Armaano Ki as Ratti Sinha on Zee TV and later she joined Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost as Amy D’Costa on Life OK. In 2017, she made her Bollywood debut with Adrishya in which she played the role of Reena.
- Advertisement -
She also appeared in the comedic web series Ladies Driver, presented by Making Out Pictures and Merging Layers Studio. Since October 2020, she is playing the role of Sai Joshi in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein on StarPlus.
|2015||Doli Armano Ki and Zindagi abhi baki hai mere ghost||Ratti Sinha and Amy D’Costa||Debut show|
|2020- present||Gum hai kisikey pyaar mein||Sai Joshi||Lead role|
Some Facts About Ayesha Singh
- Ayesha Singh was born and brought up in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- She started her career with the television show Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost as Amy D’costa.
- She has also worked in a Bollywood film Adrishya in 2017.
- Ayesha has been active in the acting industry since 2015.
- She is working opposite to Neil Bhatt on the TV show Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.
- Ayesha Singh is Known for her Role ‘Sai Joshi’.
- Ayesha Singh Like to Travel and Make Memories.
- Ayesha Singh is a kind Girl and likes to Make Fun with Friends.
- Ayesha Singh is a very bright student and complete a Graduation in Law Subjects.
- Ayesha Singh Earn 15k to 20k from Tv Show, Sponsorship, Influencer work etc.
Ayesha Singh Relation Ship/ Husband
- Husband – Not Know
- Marital Status – Married
- Current Relation – Single
Like/Dislike of Ayesha Singh
- Actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Actress – Rani Mukharjee
- Food – Veg Indian Food, Gulab Jamun
- Favorite Place/Location – Goa
- Favorite Activity – Shopping, Reading Books
- Movie – Hum Apke Hai Kon (1994)
- Language – Hindi