Hrithik Roshan is an Indian actor, who is known for his excellent dancing skills. His full name is Hrithik Roshan Nagarth. Hrithik was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was born on 10 January 1974. He is one of the finest dancers of Bollywood. His nickname is Duggu and also known as the Greek God of Bollywood because of his beautiful Features. He is popular not only in India but also in other countries as well.
He was born and brought into a Punjabi family. Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974. Greek God started his carrier as a child actor in the movie Bhagwan Dada (1980). But his first film as the hero and main lead was Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. In this film, he received a Filmfare award for the Best Male Debut & Best Actor. These debut actors became an overnight sensation. Hrithik did his schooling at Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, and his colleagues from Sydenham College, Mumbai.
Height – 5’11” in feet and inches
Weight -85 kg
Eye color – Hazel Green Eyes
Hair Color – Black
- Father – Rakesh Roshan
- Mother – Pinky Roshan
- Sister – Sunaina Roshan.
- Son – Hridaan Roshan, Hreehan Roshan
- Wife – Sussanne Khan ( Ex -Wife)
- School – Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
- College – Sydenham College, Mumbai
- Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce.
An overnight sensation actor started his journey as a child artist at the age of six. But he made his official debut as an actor in 2000 with Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai. His debut movie was such a hit that he not only became an overnight sensation but also the movie became the highest-grossing movie of 2000. Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai was loved so much by the audience that it made Hrithik established as an actor and his dance performance in the movie set a benchmark. His signature move in the song ‘ Ek Pal ka Jeena’ became a trend and never forgetting dance moves. His carrier was full of different characters and different versions of his. Hrithik’s next biggest sensation was Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. After this movie he was unstoppable.
After Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham he did many other hit movies like Koi Mil Gaya (2003) he played the role of an intellectually disabled boy, he also played the role of Mughal Emperor Akbar in Jodha Akbar ( 2008), and then one of the best roles he played was of a visually impaired man in Kaabil (2017) and his most recent movie was War (2019), where he played the role of a secret agent.
- Hrithik won the Best Male Debut and Best Actor for Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai in 2001.
- He was bestowed with Best Actor and Best Actor (Critics) for Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
- He received the Best Actor award for his performance in Dhoom 2.
- He was also awarded as the Best Actor for Jodha Akbar in 2009.
- Hrithik was awarded the Young Achievers Award by the Indo-American Society in the year 2001
- The actor also bagged the Best Male Actor Award for Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
- Hrithik was awarded the Hall of fame award in the year 2017.
Lesser Known Facts
- His official surname is Nagarth.
- With his first pay as a child artist, he received 100 rupees and purchased 10 Hot Wheels
- London & Thailand are his favorite holiday spot.