UPSC CDS II Final Result 2021 Declared: The final result of Combined Defense Services II Examination has been declared by the Union Public Service Commission. The candidates who had appeared in the interview for this recruitment. They can check the result by visiting the official site of the commission, upsc.gov.in. Through this examination, 100 posts are to be recruited in Indian Military Academy, 22 posts in Indian Naval Academy and 32 posts in Air Force Academy. For this, UPSC had conducted the written examination in November 2021.
The candidates who were successful in this examination were called for the interview conducted by the Service Selection Board. The candidates who appeared for the interview can check the result by visiting the official site of UPSC. The commission will release the marks of the candidates after the declaration of the final result by the Officers Training Academy.
UPSC CDS II Final Result 2021 Declared: Here’s How to Check Result
- Advertisement -
- Step 1: To check the result, candidates first visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link ‘Final Result: Combined Defense Services Examination (II) 2021’ in the ‘What’s New’ section appearing on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now candidates click on the result link ‘Combined Defense Services Examination (II) 2021’.
- Step 4: After this the PDF of the result will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 5: Here you can check your roll number.