Simran Dhanwani is an Indian actress, model, influencer, YouTuber and dancer. She is known for her beautiful look and catchy eyes. Earlier she got face by working with famous Indian YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani .She even has a YouTube channel by her own name which has 1.36 million subscribers. Simran is also very popular and active on Instagram and has 547k subscribers.
She was born on 15 October 1995 in Kalyan, Maharashtra, India. She is 26 years old as of 2021. Simran was born and brought in a Hindu family and her Zodiac was sign is Libra.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known|
|College/University||Kishinchand Chellaram College Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelors of Mass Media|
|Height||5″4 in feet|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Initially she began her career by working with Ashish Chanchlani in his vines. As a result of which she got the chance of working in many different YouTube channels. Currently, Simran runs her own YouTube channel, where she has 1.26M subscribers. Simran shares video of her comedy , dance choreographies, and travel blogs. Many of her YouTube has over million likes and are very much loved by fans. She has collaborated with many other youtubers like Ashish Chanchlani, Anmol Sacher, Akash Dodeja etc
Lesser Known facts
- Simran Dhanwani is an Indian beautiful model, YouTuber, actress, and dancer. The YouTuber is well-known for performing Ashish Chanchlani vines. Simran has acted in the videos of several famous YouTubers such as Akash Dodeja, Kunal Chhabhria, and Anmol Sachar. In the year 2018, she began her own YouTube channel.
- Initially, she was named ‘Karuna,’ which was later changed to ‘Simran’ after her parents watched the famous Bollywood movie, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, in which the lead actress Kajol played the role of ‘Simran Singh.’
- Simran is fond of dancing, and Simran often published several dance cover videos on her YouTube channel and her Instagram, Facebook, Twitter accounts.
- On 17th December 2016, beautiful Simran Dhanwani made her debut on YouTube with the video named ‘TALKING TO YOUR CRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME: EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY,’ alongside a famous YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani, a well-known Indian YouTuber.
- On 14th December 2018, she began her own Youtube channel and published a video named ‘Mera First Video Hai.’ Thereafter, Simran went on to publish numerous videos of her dance choreographies, vlogs, comedy sketches, and many others.
- In the year 2019, UNICEF (United Nations Children’s Fund) celebrated the 30th anniversary of The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and invited Simran Dhanwani to be a part of its campaign to spread awareness regarding child labor, human trafficking, slavery, etc.
- She is an avid dog lover.