Shilpa Saklani is an Indian actress known for her role as Ganga Sahil Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Vidhi in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. Also, Shilpa is an Indian tv actress. So she was born on 20 January 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Also, she is famous for her role in the serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
So Shilpa Saklani participated in Bigg Boss season 7 as a contestant. Also, in the year 2005, she also participated in Nach Baliye, a famous dance reality show. So Shilpa is married to Apurva Agnihotri. Also, currently, she is working in Sitara: Vish Ya Amrit serial.
|Weight||In Kilogram 53 kg|
Shilpa started her career with” Tere Liye”, a movie starring Arjun Punj in 2001 which failed at the box office. In 2002, she played a brief role in “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum”. She joined Ekta Kapoor’s “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” as Ganga from 2002 until the end of the show in 2008. She was later seen in “Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat” and played the lead role in” Lavanya”.
In 2005, Saklani participated in “Nach Baliye 1” with Apurva. Saklani acted in shows “Kusum”, “Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin”. In 2009, she participated in Imagine TV’s “Pati Patni Aur Woh”. In 2012, she participated in Survivor India. 2013, along with her husband Apurva, Saklani participated in Colors TV’s “Bigg Boss” in its seventh season. She survived for five-week until she got evicted.
Nominations and Awards
- Nominations: Golden Petal Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role, ITA Award for Best Actor (Female) Popular
- Awards: ITA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, STAR Parivaar Award for Favourite Devrani
Flash facts about Shilpa Saklani
- She was born on 20 January 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Shilpa made her debut with the serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2001.
- Shilpa participated in Nach Baliye in 2005 with her husband Apurva.
- She also appeared in Bigg Boss season 7 as a contestant.
- Shilpa also worked in movies like Tere Liye and Na Tum Jaano Na Hum.
- Saklani married popular television and film actor Apurva Agnihotri in 2004.
- She along with her husband were once caught in a rave party.
- She played a brief role in the Hrithik Roshan starrer film Na Tum Jaano Na Hum in the year 2002.
- Apurva Agnihotri, who started his Bollywood journey with Yash Raj productions’, Pardes, shot to fame overnight.
- Shilpa developed a cute little crush on this pardesi boy.
- Even though they both were working in the same industry, they first met through a common friend.
- It was Rakshanda Khan who introduced these two to each other. They first met at a coffee shop.
- Shilpa found Apurva quite attractive in real life too.
- Both of them are extremely romantic and fondly refer to each other as ‘Bo’ and ‘Bobo’.
- In fact, it was Apurva’s romantic nature that made Shilpa fall in love with him.
- According to them, it is the small things that matter.
- Apurva and Shilpa decided to take their relationship to another level just after six months of their courtship.
- When you find ‘the one’, you simply know.
- They exchanged rings, which were a solitaire for Shilpa, and a diamond-embedded platinum band for Apurva.
- The wedding date was set to be June 24, 2004, and it took place in Dehradun as her grandmother could not come to Mumbai.
- Social Media:Instagram: @shilpaagnihotri