Rhea Sharma is an Indian television actress.
She is famous for playing the female protagonist role of mishti in Star Plus’ Ye Rishtey Hain Pyar Ke. She also worked in TV shows like ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji’, ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’, Kahani Hamari Dil Dosti Deewanepan Ki etc. Sharma started her career with “Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar”, in 2014.
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Jhunjhunu, Rajsthan|
Education Details and More
|School||St. Xavier’s School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
Physical Stats and More
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriend||Mayank Arora (Actor Rumoured)|
Sharma made her television debut in 2014 portraying Nishi Khanna in Sony TV’s Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar opposite Mehul Vyas, which was followed by an episodic role in Bindass’s Yeh Hai Aashiqui opposite Kinshuk Vaidya and Darsheel Safary as well as the lead character of Gauri Shukla in &TV’s Kahani Hamari. She entered Bollywood films later in 2016 with Neeraj Pandey’s most successful directorial, the biographical sports film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story based on the life of M. S. Dhoni, a famous cricketer and the former captain of the Indian Cricket Team, which co-starred Sushant Singh Rajput and Kiara Advani.
It featured her as the friend of Dhoni’s wife and was an unexpected critical and commercial success grossing ₹2.16 billion worldwide.
Sharma got her breakthrough with the leading role of Kanak Rathi in Star Plus’s Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji (2017–18) opposite Avinesh Rekhi.In 2018, she enacted the episodic role of Komal Mishra in &TV’s Laal Ishq opposite Ruslaan Mumtaz and a cameo as Anjali in Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya alongside Vishal Singh.
She earned wide recognization after her portrayal of Mishti Agarwal in Star Plus’s Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (2019–20) opposite Shaheer Sheikh.
Some Facts About Rhea Sharma
- Rhea Sharma was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She has been a part of the TV industry since 2014.
- She belongs to a Marwari family.
- Before joining the television industry, she worked in several television commercials.
- In 2014 Rhea made her Bollywood debut Sushant Singh Rajput starrer ‘M.S. Dhoni – the untold story. In the film, she played the role of Sakshi’s friend Ritu.
- In 2017-18, she worked as Kanak in Star Plus serial ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji’. This show was aired as a sequel to Star Plus’s other show, “Diya Aur Baati Hum”.
- Rhea had told in an interview that “if she was not an actor, she would have been a news anchor”.
- She is currently working on the Star Plus channel TV show ‘Ye Rishte Hain Pyaar Key. In this show, she is portraying the role of Mishti.
- Rhea won the Gold Award in the category of Best Onscreen Jodi (Popular) with Shaheer Sheikh in 2019.