Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment Results 2022: Patna High Court has released the final result of stenographer recruitment examination. Which candidates can now check by visiting the official site patnahighcourt.gov.in. Candidates can also download the result of the examination from the official site. The final result of the examination has been prepared on the basis of marks obtained in interview along with marks obtained in computer based written test.
Patna High Court Result 2022: Examination was held in CBT mode
275 candidates had secured minimum qualification in Computer Based Test consisting of English Shorthand-Computer Typing Test, Multiple Choice Questions based Objective Test and English Computer Typing Test. Joining Letters to the selected candidates will be sent by Speed Post/Post. For more information related to this recruitment drive, candidates can take help of the official website.
when was the exam
The application process for this recruitment drive was started from 08 March. Whereas this process ended on 29 March. At the same time, the examination for recruitment was conducted on 30 April.
Patna High Court Result 2022: Check the result of the examination in this way
- Step 1: To check the result, candidates first visit the official site patnahighcourt.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link “Final Result for Appointment to the Post of Stenographer for Stenographer Recruitment Examination, 2022 under Advertisement No. PHC/01/2022” appearing on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now the final result of the candidate will appear on the screen of the candidate.
- Step 4: Then candidates download the result
- Step 5: Finally, candidates can also take a print out of the result.
JKPSC Prelims Result 2022: JKPSC has released the results of Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination, check results like this
Great news for the employees of this state, new employees will get full salary, money will not be deducted
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
For More latest News Follow Us on Google News