There is good news for the candidates who had appeared in the Patna High Court District Judge Exam. Patna High Court has released the final answer key of the recruitment examination for the post of District Judge. Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the official website patnahighcourt.gov.in.
This exam was held on this day
The Screening/Preliminary Examination was held on 6 March 2022 (Sunday) from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at various examination centers located in Patna.
Can raise objection on this day
Candidates can raise objections against the answer key released till 5 PM on March 20. For any other kind of more information, candidates can take help of the official site.
This is the way to raise objection
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website patnahighcourt.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now go to the homepage and scroll down.
- Step 3: Now click on the link which reads ‘Answer Key in Preliminary Examination Held under District Judge (Entry Level)’.
- Step 4: Then click on the link which reads ‘Click here to raise objections regarding questions/ or answer keys in the Preliminary Examination held under District Judge (Entry Level)’.
- Step 5: After that enter your credentials and log in.
- Step 6: You can raise the question in which you want to raise the objection.
- Step 7: Now take a print out of it for future reference.