Onima Kashyap is an Indian model, actress and fashion designer. She is known for her beauty and talent. Onima is popular for her role in a web series “Chacha Vidyak hai humare 2 ” where she played the role of Tanvi alongside famous comedian Zakir Khan.
This young and talented model was born in Friday 24 February 1995. She is 26 years old as of 2021. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Beside acting and modeling she is also a professional painter. She was born and brought up in the city of Gurugram. Onima has worked in many commercial ads and also in Malayalam films.
|She has one sister (Name Not Known )
|5’6″ in feet and inches
She began her career after the completion of her post- graduation. Before going in the main field she worked as a fashion designer intern alongside Rahul Mishra, Namrata Joshipura, and Rina Dhaka. Her biggest break in TV was a commercial for Himalaya Toothpaste Later, she even worked as a model in many TV commercials and print advertisements including Nivea, Limca, Lux, Kalyan Jewelers, and Airtel 4G.
- Advertisement -
Not only she was part of big ads but also did many projects with big stars like Amitabh Bachchan , Aamir Khan , Vivek Oberoi and Rajkumar Rao .
She is popularly known as the poster girl of Coco- Cola and her picture can be seen across India. Beside commercial ads and being the poster girl she also appeared in many Hindi songs Sang Hoon Tere’ (2018) by Bhuvan Bam and ‘Tu Mujhe Samajh Na Paye’ (2019) by Salim–Sulaiman..
Onima also did a cameo for Malayalam Film ‘Maniyarayile Ashokan.’ She was also a part of a short film by Radio City of India ‘Taxi Driver’ .Not only that she also played a role in hindi comedy web series Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare 2’ (2021) in which she played the role of Tanvi. She is also a professional painter and has started her own handicrafts and painting company ‘Onima creations’.
Lesser Known Facts
- While in school, she participated in various extra-curricular activities.
- In 2020, she bought a Hyundai car with her own money
- She has posted various collaboration dance videos on her Instagram account.
- During an interview, she shared about, making a career in art and fashion designing, she said “I was a backbencher and used to draw sketches in between commerce lectures. Most of my doodles were expressive eyes or girls wearing glamorous clothes on the ramp. My classmates used to tease me. They would say, “What the hell are you doing here in Commerce, you are an ‘art person’. This is not for you. Go ahead and apply for some creative course!” A very good friend of mine used to push me to take risks. She’s the one who told me to follow my heart”
- In an interview, when she was asked about starting her career in modelling, she said, “In college, my batch-mates would ask me to model their clothes. They’d tease me saying, “Waah ye ladki toh designer bhi, aur model bhi! Sahi hai”! For a while, I modelled professionally to earn some extra pocket money. Even then my boss would ask me to model their clothes to save time and money. A 9 to 9 job that made me realize the dearth of freedom and growth.”
- She has performed in various street plays with the “Asmita Theatre Group”.
- Onima has a self-titled YouTube channel in which she uploads videos related to makeup, fashion, and painting.