Karanvir Sharma is a Hindi film actor and television personality. He is known for his lead role in Shaurya Sabherwal in Star Plus’ television show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani. Karanvir has also done many TV commercials and is a known model as well. He is very active on social media and always shares Behind scenes shooting pictures. As well as travel images and videos to his fans.
He was born on 18 September 1984 in Pakistan. Karanvir did his schooling in Pakistan itself. Since he was a kid he had a keen interest in acting and always wanted to become an actor. Karanvir was so much into acting that he even enrolled in an institute called ‘An Actor Prepares’ instituted by Anupam Kher to learn acting. Not only this but he also learns voice modulation. In addition, he also learned different types of dances such as Salsa, Tango, Mambo, Jazz, and Tap from Vijay Oscar.
Karanvir Sharma is a good-looking man. He has a perfect height.
|Height||5’11” in feet and inches|
Karanvir started his acting career with Muazzam Beg directed comedy film Sadda Adda in which he played the role of Sameer Khanna. Later he was also part of other films such as Zid (2014), Azhar (2016), and Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana (2017).
He made his TV debut with Colors TV’s series 24 starring Anil Kapoor in 2016. In 2018, he played the lead role of Nagarjuna Kutty in the SAB TV’s Mangalam Dangalam opposite Manisha Rawat. Recently he was seen as Shaurya Sabherwal in Star Plus’ Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani opposite Debattama Saha.
|Food||Burger, Kadi Chawal|
|Actor||Akshay Kumar, Akshaye Khana|
|Actress||Preity Zinda, Kriti Sanon|
- Karanvir Sharma was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Karan never thought to make a career in the acting field. He revealed Anupam Kher once told him, I am wasting my time and I should face the camera and see what happens. I said that I will try and will see what happens if I didn’t like it. Once I did [try it], there was no looking back. 
- He received acting training from Anupam Kher’s acting institute.
- Before appearing on films, He used to work as an associate editor and director; and have been part of several production teams.
- Initially, he worked as a model in more than 300 commercial ads, not only in India but in Pakistan, the UK, and Dubai as well. He was the brand ambassador for Pal, Porsche, Zileri, Puma, Ed, Hardy, and numerous others. 
- He debuted in web series with Haq Se as Raghu Thapar in 2018.
- He made a feature film debut in Sadda Adda.