Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: this is the vacancy
ICMRdidnotification has announced that in this recruitment process 18 vacant posts of Scientist-C will be filled by the
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: it should be Qualification
in Public Health Entomology from a recognized university candidate must have passed post-graduation in first class. For more information related to educational qualifications, ICMR can see the website.
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: Age Range and Application fee
- Advertisement -
An application does The maximum age should be 40 years.To apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 to give Will happen. Whereas SC/ ST/ PWD and women candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees has been given.
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: application process
- Step 1: Candidates visit the official website of ICMR recruitment.icmr.org.in Go to
- Step 2: Click on the apply link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Register and proceed with the registration.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Step 5: At last, candidates should keep the hard copy of the form with them.