Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: this is the vacancy
ICMRdidnotification has announced that in this recruitment process 18 vacant posts of Scientist-C will be filled by the
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: it should be Qualification
in Public Health Entomology from a recognized university candidate must have passed post-graduation in first class. For more information related to educational qualifications, ICMR can see the website.
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: Age Range and Application fee
An application does The maximum age should be 40 years.To apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 to give Will happen. Whereas SC/ ST/ PWD and women candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees has been given.
Indian Council of Medical Research Recruitment 2022: application process
- Step 1: Candidates visit the official website of ICMR recruitment.icmr.org.in Go to
- Step 2: Click on the apply link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Register and proceed with the registration.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Step 5: At last, candidates should keep the hard copy of the form with them.