EPFO: If you are also employed and your PF is deducted, then you have a chance to get a benefit of Rs 7 lakh. Actually, many types of facilities are given to the employed people by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Under this, EPFO is giving full benefit of Rs 7 lakh to its account holders. If you are an EPFO subscriber then you too can easily take advantage of this scheme.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has appealed to its account holders to get e-nomination done at the earliest. If you don’t do this, you may lose Rs 7 lakh. For this, you have to fill a cable form, after which you can also take advantage of this scheme. The special thing is that this facility is available to the customers for free. No contribution is required for this.
According to the information provided by the EPFO, ‘All the subscribers of the EPF are covered under the Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976 (EDLI). Under the EDLI scheme, free insurance cover of up to Rs 7 lakh is available on every EPF account. Let us tell you that if the member dies without any nomination, then it becomes difficult to process the claim. Let us know how you can fill nomination details through online medium.
This is how e-nomination can be done
- First of all visit the official website of EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ will go on.
- Here you have to first click on the ‘Services’ option.
- After this, you have to click on ‘For Employees’ here. Now click on ‘Member UAN / Online Service (OCS / OTCP)’.
- Now login by entering UAN and Password.
- After that select ‘e-Nomination’ in the ‘Manage’ tab.
- After this the ‘Provide Details’ tab will appear on the screen, click on ‘Save’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to update the family declaration.
- Now click on ‘Add Family Details’. More than one nominee can also be added.
- Click on ‘Nomination Details’ to announce the amount of which nominee’s share will come. After entering the details click ‘Save’.
- Click on ‘EPF Nomination’.
- Click on ‘e-Sign’ to generate OTP. OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP in the specified space and click on submit.
For More latest News Follow Us on Google News