Tiger Shroff is a famous Indian actor, dancer and martial artist. He is the son of popular Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff. He became an overnight star with his debut movie, Heropanti, which was a huge commercial success at the box office.
Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 (age 31 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was very active in his childhood and began to take Martial Arts training right from the age of 4. Having an actor father and producer mother, there was always a pinch of acting into his blood. He admired Hrithik Roshan and was deeply inclined to become a successful actor like him.
|College||Amity University Noida|
|Qualification||Dropout of College|
|Height||5’9″ in feet and inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
He was offered the lead role in the remake of the TV show Fauji in 2009 but he refused to accept it as he only wanted to concentrate on movies. He was finally signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala to star in his Debut movie Heropanti in the year 2012. Heropanti was a great success on the box office. Tiger received the love of critics and the public for his extraordinary dancing skills and stunts performed in the movie.
- Advertisement -
On 2 June 2021, Tiger Shroff, along with Disha Patani, was booked by the Bandra police for violating the COVID-19 lockdown norms. The police registered a case under Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code (disobeying the order of public servant) against the actors and their driver as they were out on the road after 2 pm, despite a curfew was imposed in the area.
Lesser known facts
- Interestingly, Tiger is a mixture of Turkish, Belgian, Bengali and Gujarati descent. He got the Bengali and Belgian touch from his mother’s side and Gujarati and Turkish from his father’s side.
- The real name of the actor was Jai Hemant Shroff but his father named him Tiger after his habit of bitting like a tiger when he was young.
- Tiger guided Aamir Khan with his workout regime for the movie Dhoom 3. Owing to good relations with the actor, Aamir was keen to launch Tiger into the industry by producing Tiger’s debut, unfortunately, it could not happen.
- The actor holds a fifth-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- Tiger is of a shy and introvert personality and is very secretive in nature.
- Shraddha Kapoor is not just a co-star to Tiger but they also make up good friends and have been classmates too.
- Also He is also the Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva and also observes fast on Mondays. He credits alls his talent and passion to Lord Shiva
If you are a big fan of Tiger Shroff than you can follow him on various social media sites.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tigerjackieshroff/