Shraddha Kapoor is a Bollywood actress and singer. She is know for her cute and innocent roles. And also know how to sing her voice is very melodious and mesmerizing.
These talented actress was born on 3 March 1987 in Mumbai Maharashtra. This 34 year old actress was born in a Hindu family. Her nickname is Chirkoot. She is one of the most popular actress and also one of the highest paid actress of Bollywood. Shraddha’s zodiac sign is Pisces and her net worth is $14 million.
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai .
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College||Boston University, USA|
|Qualification||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai .College Dropout|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
Many people doesn’t know that Shraddha actually begin her career in 2010 with Teen Patti. Although the movie didn’t get that big response . Her careers turning point came in 2013 when she was cast in Aashiqui 2’ (2013). Later she did Ek Villain in 2014 opposite Siddharth Malhotra and even sang the title track ‘ Galliyan’. She has appeared in many Bollywood movies like ‘Luv Ka The End’, ‘Ek Villain’, ‘Haider’, ‘A Flying Jatt’, ‘Ok Jaanu’, ‘Half Girlfriend’, ‘Haseena Parkar’ and many more. This actress has won many awards and appreciations for her work.
Apart from being an actress she also works as a Philanthropist. She is also the brand ambassador of brands like Lipton Green Tea, Lakme, Veet and Marico’s Hair and Care and many other brands. Shraddha ramp walked for Lakme fashion week and also for different fashion brands. She has been feature on the cover of popular magazines like Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Verve and many more.
On her birthday month March 2015 she started her own clothing brands for women ‘Imara’ in association with Amazon.
In 2013, a poll was conducted by the Indian edition of FHM in which she was ranked on the fifth position in the list of the world’s sexiest actresses in 2014 she was ranked on the sixth position. In between 2014 and 2015, she was one of the most searched Indian actresses declared by the ‘Google Trends’, listed at top 10 Bollywood actresses and top earners by the Rediff.com in 2014 and was listing of the Most Desirable Women in 2014 and 2015 by the ‘The Times of India’ .
In 2015, the Indian edition of the International Business Times press positioned her fourth among the top actresses.
In 2014 and 2015, she is Asia’s most followed woman on different social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. In 2016, she was declared as the highest paid actresses of Bollywood with a total earning of ₹50 million (US$770,000) per film.
Lesser Known Facts
- She was schoolmate with actress Athiya Shetty, actor Tiger Shroff and Krishna Shroff (Tiger’s sister).
- Sharadha and actor Varun Dhawan both are the childhood friends and they used to dance together on Govinda’s film songs.
Her brother, Siddhanth was very protective for Shraddha when they were in school.
- The Actress secured 95% marks in her 12th standard exams.
- Her nick name is ‘Chirkoot’ and dear ones calls her that
- At the age of 16, she declined the role offered by the actor Salman Khan who saw her play at the Boston University.
- Kapoor is an all-rounder in academics, dancing, singing, drama, sports & other school activities.
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan and used collect his photos and stick them onto her room’s walls after seeing his debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000).
- 34 years old actress is fond of collecting shoes.
- She admires actress Sridevi.
- Shraddha is a dog lover and has a Lhasa Apso breed pet dog, Shyloh.