Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian actor, fitness trainer, model, motivational speaker, and athlete. He was born in 1993 in Delhi, India. He is the winner of the “Change in Me” health and fitness contest in 2015. Pratik Sehajpal has become popular for participating in a TV Reality Show “MTV Love School” Season 3 as a commoner.
Pratik Sehajpal 27 years of age Old, he was born in Delhi, India. The name of his father and mother are not known. His sister name is Prena, a makeup artist. According to News Sources right now Pratik Sehajpal is single and does not associate with anyone. He belongs to a Hindu family, his next caste is Saraswat Brahmin and his Indian nationality. Pratik Sehajpal studied at Amity Law School in Delhi, India, where he graduated in law. He made his screen debut by participating in MTV Love School’s Season 3 reality show. His name began making rounds for his appearance in “Bigg Boss 12” as a commoner. A well-known fitness trainer, he has won many competitions in lifting and bodybuilding. Pratik Sehajpal can also speak six different languages such as Hindi, English, Punjabi, Spanish, French, and Haryanvi.
|College||Amity Law School , Delhi ,India|
|Height||5’9” in feet and inches|
|Favorite Food||Green Vegetables|
|Favorite Actors||Salman Khan|
Having completed his graduation, he started his onscreen debut in 2018 with the youth-based reality show “MTV Love School Season 3” which was a contestant. I loved it a lot. That year he auditioned in another reality show ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme but could not impress the judges in the fitness act. The actor gained fame after making his name for the reality show Bigg Boss 12 hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan. He is a big fitness freak and fitness trainer who work as GM nutrition owned by master Guru Mann.
Lesser Known Facts
- Pratik Sehajpal works as a fitness trainer for GM Nutrition.
- He is a fitness freak who always wanted to get into the field of fitness since his childhood.
- He was listed among the top 10 footballers at Liverpool FC Camp in New Delhi.
- He is the Winner of the bodybuilding competition change in me 2015.
- Pratik Sehajpal 2018 participated in MTV Love School Season 3.
- He was interested in fitness experts since childhood and wanted to make it known.
- In 2018, he gave an audition for MTV Roadies Xtreme but failed to do well in fitness tasks. Pratik Sehajpal during auditions in MTV Roadies Xtreme.
- Meanwhile, Pratik Sehajpal is among the mysterious housewives who will enter Colors’ Bigg Boss 12.
- He can speak in 6 different languages like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Haryanvi, and French.
- He has won many power-lifting and bodybuilding competitions