Charulatha Samson is a native of Trivandrum Kerala. She is married to Sanju Samson. And is known as the wife of the popular Indian Cricketer Sanju. They were together since college and finally tied 22 December 2018. Both were student at Mar Ivanios College in Thiruvanthapurram. They were together for 5 years and than got married.
She was born on 19 October in Trivandrum ( than Thiruvanthapurram), Kerala . Charulatha is also an entrepreneur. Her full name is Charulatha Remesh and also her zodiac sign is Libra. And her nationality is Indian .
How did Sanju Samson Meet Charulatha ?
Sanju Samson’s wife, Charulatha, and the Indian Premier League star met back when both attended the Mar Ivanios College in Thiruvananthapuram. It all began when the cricketer sent her a friend request on Facebook. They got into talking and eventually started meeting whenever they could. They were in a 5-year long relationship before officially tying the knot in 2018.
When did they get married?
The Kerala cricketer finally tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend on 22 December, 2018. The former college buddies made it official in a low-key ceremony at a resort in Kovalam. While Sanju is a Christian, Sanju Samson’s wife, Charulatha is a Hindu Nair, hence their marriage was solemnised under the Special Marriage Act. The wedding was later followed by a reception at Girideepam Convention Centre in Nalanchira.
Who all Attended ?
The duo got married in a private ceremony with a little over 30 people from both sides of the family attending it. Their reception was graced by the presence of famous personalities like Kerala Chief Minister, Pinarayi Vijayan, and former Indian cricketer, Rahul Dravid.
|Father||B. Remesh Kumar|
|School||Arya Central School, Thiruvanthapurram Kerala|
|Height||5’1″ in feet and inches|
|Favorite Movie||Happy Days (2007)|
|Favorite Singer||Reshma Raghavendra . Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favorite Show||American Idol|
|Hobbies||Reading , Travelling , Listening To Music|
|Favorite Dish||South Indian Dish|
|Favorite Cricketer||Rahul Dravid|
Lesser Known Facts
- She doesn’t smoke and drink
- Charulatha was good in studies and was a bright student
- Charulatha belongs to a Hindu Nair family.
- On December 22, 2018, Charulatha and Sanju Samson got married after five years of relationship.
- They both studied at the same university, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram.
- They are a match made in heaven. The couple met at Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram, where she was pursuing B.Sc. in Chemistry and Sanju was doing B.A. Sanju sent her a friend request on Facebook and surprisingly she accepted it and they started talking.