GAIL India has invited applications from interested candidates for recruitment to the vacant posts of Executive Trainee. But now there is not much time left to apply. The process of application for recruitment to these posts is going on online. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of GAIL, gailonline.com. March 16 has been fixed as the last date of application for this recruitment of GAIL India.
According to the information released by GAIL India, the number of vacancies for recruitment to these posts is 48. In which 18 posts have been fixed for Executive Trainee (Equipment), 15 posts for Executive Trainee (Mechanical) and 15 posts for Executive Trainee (Electrical).
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with 65 percent marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical and Automobile with minimum 65 percent marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – The applicant should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
Candidates will be selected in GAIL India Vacancy through GATE 2022 Exam Marks, GD & Interview.
According to the notification, the age of the applicants for this recruitment should not be more than 26 years. For more details candidates can check the notification available on the official website of GAIL.
Know how to apply
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of GAIL, gailonline.com.
- Then click on the respective recruitment link appearing on the home page.
- Register yourself and login to the website.
- Now fill the application form and click on submit button.