It’s the most controversial but popular show on HBO. Not expected but it got over 5.5 million viewpoints and later got renewed for season 2. The next season was commissioned in only a month following the show’s premiere.
A release date hasn’t yet been released. But in December this last year, sources have revealed that season 2 will be going to release in 2020 only. But because of the pandemic shooting continues to be postponed and we might put it in 2021. The production was stopped on 11th March 2020 and declared a few weeks earlier. So there will be a delay from the season. On July 12th, 2020 Euphoria’s official Instagram deal tweeted about the renewal.
- Zendaya as Rue Bennett, a struggling teenager trying to fight against drug addiction.
- Maude Apatow as Lexi Howard, Rue’s childhood best friend, and Cassie’s younger sister
- Angus Cloud as Fez O’Neill, Is a drug dealer and also in a close relationship with Rue
- Jacob Elordias Nate Jacobs, Is a high school athlete who has sexual insecurities but hides them well
- Eric Daneas Cal Jacobs, father of Nate, hiding secrets from family
- Alexa Demieas Maddy Perez, Nate’s girlfriend but a complication relationship
- Barbie Ferreiraas Kat Hernandez, A conscious teen related to her
- Nika King as Leslie Bennett, Rue’s mother
- Storm Reidas Gia Bennett, Rue’s younger sister
- Hunter Schaferas Jules Vaughn, a transgender girl
- Algee Smith as Christopher McKay, Casie’s boyfriend
- Sydney Sweeney’s Cassie Howard, Lexi’s older sister
Euphoria Season 2 Plot
The creation didn’t release the storyline of the 2nd season nonetheless. But we might expect that we will observe that Rue is very drunk. In the previous two, we may need to see much private description of Rue’s rust and cure, and Jacob’s loved ones were all around the boundary of public embarrassment.