Disha Patani is an Indian actress and Model. She primarily works in Bollywood films. Disha begin her career from South Film and raise to fame and started doing many Bollywood movies.
She was born on 13 July 1992 ,in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. Her father is a police officer and her elder sister is lieutenant in Indian Army. She belongs from the family of Rajput . The family of Disha Patani actually belongs from Tanakpur in Uttar Pradesh. Due to her father’s work they shifted to Uttar Pradesh.
Initially Disha Patani started her career as a model and did various TV advertisements and modelling assignments. She got recognition after her TV commercial of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk. Later she debuted with the Telugu film ‘Loafer’ (2016) opposite Varun Tej. Disha also appeared in a music video titled ‘Befikra’ with her rumoured boyfriend actor Tiger Shroff. She rose to fame after working in MS Dhoni’s Biopic In 2017, she featured in an Indo-Chinese film, ‘Kung Fu Yoga’ along with Jackie Chan, for which she also undertook martial arts training.
- Advertisement -
- BIG Zee Entertainment Award in the category of Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Female for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Screen Award for Best Female Debut (2016)
- Stardust Award for Best Acting Debut (Female) (2016)
- Star Screen Award for M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story
In 2012, she claimed that she was 20 years old with 13 June 1992 as her date of birth and introduced herself as Disha Patni, not Patani. But, later in 2016, she declared that she was 20 years old with 27 July 1995 as her date of birth. On 2 June 2021, Disha Patani, along with Tiger Shroff, was booked by the Bandra police for violating the COVID-19 lockdown norms. The police registered a case under Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code (disobeying the order of public servant) against the actors and their driver as they were out on the road after 2 pm, despite a curfew was imposed in the area.
Disha Patani’s net worth is nearly ₹55 crore. She gets paid around ₹17 Crore annually.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Disha Patani regularly practices kicking, boxing, and headstands.
- Disha is an animal lover. She owns two dogs named Bella and Goku and a cat named Jasmine.
- Later she was signed by Karan Johar for his film sex comedy film- No Sex Please, We’re Indians, but the movie was called off.
- She learnt the Asuri language, i.e. a common lingo of Jharkhand for the film “MS Dhoni: The Untold Story.”
- Disha is very particular about her dressing sense and keeps her wardrobe up-to-date. Well-fitted shorts and cute little dresses are must-haves in her closet.
- Patani loves driving and is often spotted driving cars while on hangouts with her friends.
- She was the first choice for the film “Baaghi” but the role later went on to Shraddha Kapoor.
- Her hobbies include dancing, doing gymnastics, and reading.
- Reportedly, Jackie Chan gifted her a jacket with his name imbibed on it as he was amazed by her passion for fitness and acrobatics.
- Patani considers her elder sister, Kushboo, as her inspiration.
- Patani’s hairstyles are made by her hairstylist, Dhruv.
- She is good friends with Bigg Boss 9 contestant and model Nora Fatehi.
- She considers herself ‘a big introvert‘ and a reserved person in real life.
- Reportedly, a famous oil brand approached Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff to endorse their product. A fee of ₹5 crore was demanded by the pair. 
- She was criticised by her fans for naming one of her dogs, Goku.
- Patani has a huge fan base on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She posts her pictures on her social media accounts regularly and keeps her fans entertained.