Dead to me is an American dark comedy television program that was created by Liz Feldman. The series premiered on Netflix on May 2, 2019.
- Christina Applegate returning as Jen Harding
- Linda Cardellini reprising her role as Judy Hale
- James Marsden will be back as Steve Wood and Ben Wood(Steve’s identical twin brother)
- Max Jenkins returning as Christopher Doyle
- Sam McCarthy reprising her role as Charlie Harding
- Luke Roessler will be back as Henry Harding
Netflix released the second season finale of Dead to Me on May 8, 2020. The second season had ten episodes, ranging in length from 26 to 34 minutes.
Let’s take a look at what we know so far. Two months after the debut of the second season’s premiere, Dead To Me Season 3 and the final season of the Dead to Me was airing on the original network in July 2020.
- Advertisement -
Many were shocked when the show’s third season was announced. We can only accept that it will be the end of a great dark comedy series.