Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has invited applications for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official recruitment board website tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The last date to apply for the posts is 7 April 2022. A total of 444 posts will be appointed under this recruitment process.
Police Sub-Inspector (Taluk)- 399 posts
Police Sub-Inspector (AR)- 45 Posts
The salary of the candidates applying should be 20 years as of 1st July, 2022, and the maximum age limit to apply should be 30 years.
Candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs.500. Whereas departmental candidates who will appear through open quota and departmental quota will have to pay Rs.1000 as examination fee. The fee can be made through Online (Net-Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) and Offline (State Bank of India Cash Challan) mode.
Learn how to apply
First of all candidates visit the official website of TNUSRB at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then click on the respective recruitment link appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Register yourself by entering the requested information here.
- Login with your ID and fill the application form.
- After that pay the application fee and submit.
- You can download the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
Rs 36,900 – Rs 1,16,600
Know how to be selected
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Certificate Verification and Physical Test, Viva-Voce, and Special Marks.