Bulletproof is a crime-based television series released on May 15, 2018, on Sky One. It’s composed by Ashley Walters, Noel Clarke, Nick Love, Richard Zajdlic, and Mark Greig. There are just 3 seasons at the show.
The show is enjoyed by 92% of Google users. The show is about the Criminologists Bishop and Pike’ battle wrongdoing collectively from the city of East London, sharing a similar good code irrespective of their various foundations.
Priest grew up being passed around temporary households, urgently looking for a dad figure, while Pike’s daddy was the main dark police official, whose assumptions he’s battling to meet. Their straying way to deal with life has been forming a virtually rocky link between the two men, and their companionship is at long last inspected.
Bulletproof Season 2: Cast And Characters:
•Ashley Walters ( Ronnie Pike)
• Noel Clarke Aaron Bishop)
• Lindsey Coulson ( Sarah Tanner)
• Jason Maza ( Chris Munroe)
• David Elliott ( Tim Jones)
• Lashana Lynch ( Arjana Pike)
• Christina Chong ( Nell McBride)
• Clarke Peters (Ronald Pike Sr)
• Mandeep Dhillon ( Kamali Khan)
• Caroline Goodall ( Charlotte Carmel)
• Jodie Campbell ( Ali Pike)
• Olivia Chenery ( Detective Inspector)
• Lee Ross ( Richard)
• Emma Rigby ( Dr. Sophie)
• Gala Gordon ( Anna Markedes)
• Lucie Shorthouse ( Paige Planning)
• Gina Bellman ( Eleanor Markedes)
• Vanessa Vanderpuye ( Arjana Pike)
• Ben Tavassoli (Miky Markedes)
• Stavros Zalmas ( Alex Markedes)
Season 3 Filmed Locations:
After the two seasons were filmed in London. In season 3, the cast went to South Africa for shooting season 3 of the series. Now season 3 is also streaming on television.
The leads left London for South Africa in season. Nonetheless, which gets going as a sun-doused event, quickly transforms into another terrible dream as a young woman who gets to understand Pike’s woman is abducted and away from the clock cops rapidly get a move on.
Season 3 is filmed in Cape Town, South Africa. And they used the sun-soaked beaches for shooting. People reported that Ashley Walters states’The difference in abundance is stunning out there, there are outrageous riches and then again there’s exceptional neediness.’
“It’s really difficult to take in yet what I would say is the personal satisfaction is astonishing over yonder with regards to individuals taking advantage of what they have and how optimistic they are.”