Anjali Tatrari is an Indian actress and television personality. She is known for her role of Niya Sharma in the television show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan. Through this show, she has made her debut in the television industry.
Anjali Tatrari was born on 22 July 1996 in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand. She lost her father at the age of 4. After which her mother Mona Tattari raised her. Anjali received her early education from Don Bosco Public School, Uttarakhand. After which Anjali’s mother brought her to Mumbai. Anjali obtained her further studies from Gyan Kendra Higher Secondary School in Mumbai.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|College / University||Not Known|
|Height||5″2 feet and inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anjali started working at a very young age. She has also been a fashion blogger. Early in her career, Anjali worked in television commercials. After which she also played a small role in the film Simmba. In 2019, Anjali was cast in Kalki Koechlin’s web series Bhram but gained fame from the television show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan. In her debut show, Anjali got the opportunity to play the lead role with Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari. she played the role of Varun Badola’s daughter Niya in the show
Lesser known facts
- Anjali Tatrari was born and brought up in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand.
- In the television industry, Anjali is known for the television show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan.
- She has also appeared in Emiway Bantai’s music video Jallad in 2019.
- She has worked in several television commercials. In which she has worked in advertisements for Muthoot Gold and Eva deodorants.
- Anjali has also worked in a web series Bhram. Kalki Koechlin appeared in the lead role in the web series
- She has also been a fashion blogger, on the sets she designs clothes for herself.In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan starrer film Simmba.
- She was roped in for the Sony’s TV serial Mere Dad Ki Dulhan in 2019, starring ace TV actors Shweta Tiwari and Varun Badola. Also she played character of Varun Badola’s daughter in this serial
- Started her career as a Fashion Blogger