Anagha Bhosale is an Indian television actress and model. Before joining the television industry she has sone many modelling assignment and was very active as a model.She is known for television serial such as Dadi Amma Dadi Amma Maan Jaao and Anupamaa. Anagha has played an important role of Nandini in Star Plus’ popular show Anupamaa.
She was born on 27 January 2000 in Pune Maharastra. Anagha was very fond of acting since she was a kid and always participated in school activities. Because of her passion about acting she came to Mumbai film city .In addition she also appeared in a print-shoot of Neelkanth Jewellers. Meanwhile she continued to audition for television shows. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Brother||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Name Not Known|
- Advertisement -
|Height||5’5 in feet and inches|
She started her career as an model and not as an actress. In 2020, she made her television debut with the serial Dadi Amma Dadi Amma Maan Jaao as Shraddha Pradhan. Later she also got opportunity to work in Star Plus’ popular TV show Anupamaa.
Lesser known facts
Anagha Bhosale was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- She made her debut with Star Plus’ television serial Dadi Amma Dadi Amma Maan Jaao in 2020.
- Her breakthrough role was as second female lead in TV show Anupamaa. Her chemistry opposite to Paras Kalnawat gave them both immense popularity and helped them earn the hashtag of their jodi Samar-Nandini as #Sanan.
- Anagha is an animal lover and she also has a pet dog.
- She has also done photoshoots for Neelkanth Jewelers.
- Anagha has very fond of traveling, Indonesia is her favourite destination.
- She is a big devotee of Lord Krishna and has a Morpankh tattoo on her right wrist.
- Anagha follows a non-vegetarian die