Energized satire movie coordinated by Will Gluck and composed by Patrick Burleigh and Gluck. The film is a spin-off of 2018’s Peter Rabbit and depends on the accounts of Peter Rabbit made by Beatrix Potter. The film stars the voice of James Corden as the title character, close by Rose Byrne, Domhnall Gleeson, and David Oyelowo in surprisingly realistic jobs, and the voices of Elizabeth Debicki and Margot Robbie.
After confronting various postponements from its unique February 2020 delivery date because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the film is at present booked to be delivered in Australia on March 18, 2021, in the United Kingdom on March 26, and in the United States on April 2, by Sony Pictures Releasing under its Columbia Pictures mark.
- James Corden as Peter Rabbit
- Margot Robbie as Flopsy Rabbit
- Elizabeth Debicki as Mopsy Rabbit
- Aimee Horne as Cottontail Rabbit. The character was recently voiced by Daisy Ridley.
- Colin Moody as Benjamin Bunny
- Lennie James as Barnabas
- Sia as Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle
- Domhnall Gleeson as Mr. Jeremy Fisher
- Rose Byrne as Jemima Puddle-Duck
- Sam Neill as Tommy Brock. Neill recently played Mr. McGregor in the principal film.
- Rupert Degas as Samuel Whiskers
- Ewen Leslie as Pigling Bland
- Christian Gazal as Felix Deer
- Damon Herriman as Tom Kitten
In May 2018, it was reported that Sony Pictures had begun the advancement of the spin-off of Peter Rabbit. In February 2019, it was declared David Oyelowo had joined the cast of the film, with Rose Byrne and Domnhall Gleeson repeating their functions from the first. Elizabeth Debicki and Margot Robbie were affirmed to repeat their particular functions in October 2019.
In contrast to the main film, the spin-off will be delivered under the name Columbia Pictures, rather than Sony Pictures Animation.
Sony Pictures Releasing will deliver the film in Australia on March 18, 2021, in the United Kingdom on March 26, and in the United States on April 2. It was at first set to be delivered in the United States on February 7, 2020, before being moved back to April 3, 2020, prior in Australia on March 19, and in the United Kingdom on March 27. The film was postponed again to August 7, 2020, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was then additionally deferred to December 11, 2020, in the United Kingdom, December 26 in Australia, and January 15, 2021, in the United States, and afterward to the current delivery date.